In addition the directory contains ranked lists of the 1,000 largest privately held companies, and the 1000 largest public companies. Ranks companies by sales within four-digit SIC, within four-digit SIC code for states, and by sales within six digit NAICS.
Enterprise evolution (or electronic enterprise) is the road map to well-planned evolution of enterprise complexity with business and system strategies integration through standardized and synchronized architectures of IT components. This provides a method of how to analyze, design and manage the applications of IT in a complex, evolving enterprise. This book provides a vision for IT leaders with practical solutions for IT implementation.
This database mainly contains back issues and not issues of the most recent 3 to 5 years, although current issues of some 200 mostly University Press titles are supported through the JSTOR Current Scholarship Program.
To enable links from the "Find it@WMU" from off-campus computers, follow these instructions or watch a video tutorial :
1. Go to Google Scholar.
2. Click on the "options" wheel in the top right corner.
3. Select "Library Links" from menu on the left side.
4. In the "Library Links" search box, type "Western Michigan University Libraries".
5. Click the checkbox next to "Western Michigan University Libraries (Find it@WMU)".
6. Click the "Save".
8. A link to "Find it@WMU" should now appear next to those citations that are available electronically from the Libraries.