The most comprehensive ABI/INFORM™ database, comprised of ABI/INFORM Global, ABI/INFORM Trade and Industry, ABI/INFORM Dateline and ABI/INFORM Archive, featuring over 3,000 full-text journals, 25,000 Dissertations, 14,000 SSRN working papers, key newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal and The Financial Times, as well as country-and industry-focused reports and data. Its international coverage gives researchers a complete picture of companies and business trends around the world.
This service from Google searches scholarly literature, including articles, theses, books and technical reports, and "gray literature" from many areas of research. Some materials are free, some will be available to WMU users by clicking on "Article Linker" while others may require a fee. Use this source in addition to library databases for a more complete search of scholarly literature.
To enable links from the "Find it@WMU" from off-campus computers, follow these instructions or watch a video tutorial :
1. Go to Google Scholar.
2. Click on the "options" wheel in the top right corner.
3. Select "Library Links" from menu on the left side.
4. In the "Library Links" search box, type "Western Michigan University Libraries".
5. Click the checkbox next to "Western Michigan University Libraries (ArticleLinker)".
6. Click the "Save".
8. A link to "ArticleLinker" should now appear next to those citations that are available electronically from the Libraries.
Search for user-friendly statistical tables and infographics on more than 80,000 topics drawn from over 22,500 sources, covering market and consumer data and many more areas of interest. Sources of information include market researchers, trade publications, scientific journals, and government databases.