For this assignment you will use two different approaches to finding articles.
This video introduces you to the different features that you can find on the Library Homepage.
This video walks you through strategies for using and navigation Library Search.
This short tutorial explains the many different types of information sources we will encounter in Library Search and Proquest Research Library,
1. Use Advanced Search. This will allow you to enter your search terms.
2. Enter your search terms. One concept per line.
3. Select anywhere from the drop down menu.
4. Hit search.
On the results list, you can narrow down your topics.
1. Select magazines. You'll notice the number of articles drops from over 200,000 to a mere 12,000.
2. You can further narrow your results by selecting date ranges.
3. Click on full text to read the article.