This workshop will
1. review definitions of different scholarly metrics
2. give examples of why and how to include scholarly metrics in a T&P folder
3. present the three most important tools for gathering scholarly metrics
4. Hands on portion will include: setting up a google scholar account and adding scholarship
5. Presenting where to find other metrics (altmetrics)
This guide reviews the following topics
This guide is based on a T&P Workshop hosted by the Office of Faculty development during the summer 2020 and presented by Kate Langan, Associate Professor University Libraries.